Archives

wtfudge is a lovely weblog that uses blogger to track my thoughts, etc. it is an offshoot of hellaboss.com where mathew hoy does code, content, and creative for all things lovely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

a buddhist, vegetarian, and beta-geek, i build web sites, am an iconographer, write, doodle, and noodle. i like cookies and candy and fruit juice. do you?

Thursday, August 05, 2004

i just finished phase one..

..of a flash app that sits on my desktop and allows me to mail messages home to myself. the app is great because all day long i tend to make little notes to myself that i wish i had at home. this way, i can do it.

the app is built with macromedia flash mx 2004 pro and uses php to collect the data in the flash-based form and turn it into an email. inspired by tracy's geekery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home