Archives

wtfudge is a lovely weblog that uses blogger to track my thoughts, etc. it is an offshoot of hellaboss.com where mathew hoy does code, content, and creative for all things lovely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

a buddhist, vegetarian, and beta-geek, i build web sites, am an iconographer, write, doodle, and noodle. i like cookies and candy and fruit juice. do you?

Thursday, August 26, 2004

small updates

yes, i've updated my user profile image. while i love the old one (it's currently my desktop at work and at home), i wanted to make something more personal.

and what's more personal than me sitting behind the handlebars of yoshi in my hellagreen jacket?

this update also makes better flow of my "a buddhist..." information too and doesn't make it go to another line.

in other news, tracy and i are going to toe-volt this year. i'm in charge of the driving and she's in charge of the map. should be big fun. if you're from the area and are keen to go, leave a comment and we'll see what we can do!

geeks, unite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home