Archives

wtfudge is a lovely weblog that uses blogger to track my thoughts, etc. it is an offshoot of hellaboss.com where mathew hoy does code, content, and creative for all things lovely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

a buddhist, vegetarian, and beta-geek, i build web sites, am an iconographer, write, doodle, and noodle. i like cookies and candy and fruit juice. do you?

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

wtfudge? first post!

haven't posted to blogger in such a long time. used to have a blog forever ago, but the account name, etc. was lost to the ether. after my pal tracy (crashoverride.ca) got her site up and going (and since it requires a blogger account to make reply posts to it), i decided to go for it again.

not sure how long i'll keep up this posting, but should be fun.

update: i've since updated my user profile as well with some interests. if you're that keen, be sure to have a look at me on friendster.

also, while you're at it, you should know that i'm considering using this blogger tool as my main weblogging feature and using my main web site (hellaboss.com) as a portfolio site of sorts to feature/showcase my fun work and projects.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]purchase ribavirin
[/url] ribavirin 200 mg online
rebetol 200 mg
virazole buy

February 27, 2013 at 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home