Archives

wtfudge is a lovely weblog that uses blogger to track my thoughts, etc. it is an offshoot of hellaboss.com where mathew hoy does code, content, and creative for all things lovely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

a buddhist, vegetarian, and beta-geek, i build web sites, am an iconographer, write, doodle, and noodle. i like cookies and candy and fruit juice. do you?

Thursday, September 09, 2004

dubs' challenge part deux

okay, so he hasn't posted his new image yet, but i wanted to get another image in there before he did. and here it is:



that's right dubsie - i'm 1up on you. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

One word: CLASSIC!

I almost spit out my drink when I saw this one... I don't know how "Dubs" is gonna top that one... You're definitely "1up" on that boy!

September 9, 2004 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

True, I would say that's a classic so I will go classical. Check the site.

September 9, 2004 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger moy said...

did. love it. i updated mine a bit tho, to make things more sharp. literally. using "sharp more" from filter menu.

moy out.

September 9, 2004 at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home