Archives

wtfudge is a lovely weblog that uses blogger to track my thoughts, etc. it is an offshoot of hellaboss.com where mathew hoy does code, content, and creative for all things lovely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

a buddhist, vegetarian, and beta-geek, i build web sites, am an iconographer, write, doodle, and noodle. i like cookies and candy and fruit juice. do you?

Friday, September 03, 2004

dubs' challenge



well dubs, your challenge has been answered. not quite what i had in mind, but cool enough. hope it meets your strict standards. not only got HellaPod in there, but also 7 of me (the 6 reflected images, plus the real me who is somewhere in the image).

if anyone else would like to take the ipod photo challenge, please take a snap and post a link to it in the comments!

fudge, if you'd prefer, take snaps of either a) your ipod, b) your mac set up, or c) your pc set up and post links to them. the more the merrier! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The King of Kerwood said...

Oh man! Your iPod looks so clean. My iPod looks like it got in a fist fight. However, I do use it a lot on the farm so it does get bounce around. My next photo will be ready in 5 days.

dubs

September 5, 2004 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home