Archives

wtfudge is a lovely weblog that uses blogger to track my thoughts, etc. it is an offshoot of hellaboss.com where mathew hoy does code, content, and creative for all things lovely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

a buddhist, vegetarian, and beta-geek, i build web sites, am an iconographer, write, doodle, and noodle. i like cookies and candy and fruit juice. do you?

Friday, September 17, 2004

ipod menu idear

i wish there was a feature/app that put the current battery level of your ipod as a menubar item that was changeable between a percent and a graphic image. it gets annoying to look at the ipod to see if it's charged or not, and to see if the battery bar is flashing or if it's steady. i think that would be a pretty killer app for ipod owners (mac and pc too).

do you think this would be a pretty cool app? know how to do it? want to try to figure it out with me? let me know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Hey, that's a nice idea... I find myself doing the same exact thing: glancing over and seeing if it's ready to go. I'm sure it can be done... Hmm... possibly a project for us! ;)

By the way... "idear"... LOL!! I nearly fell of my chair. I had a professor in school who used to say the exact say thing. We would die of laughter everytime we heard it!

September 17, 2004 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger moy said...

i also had a teacher in high school (mr. wright) who'd say, "col-yume" when talking aboot columns. killed me every time.

but i got back for it. at the end of grade 9 english (general-level - we were reading the outsiders) we had to return our books to write the exam. natch, i'd lost mine by that time. was all worried, especially since it was grade 9, baby, ya, it was grade 9.

so as others were milling about, i went over to the pile of books, when he called our my name to tell him the number of the book i was returning, i just read it from the list he had in front of him (over his shoulder), and put down someone else's book. things were fine, i had the right number, and we went on our way.

but i digress. yah, i'm keen on working out some kinda app that does that. there's gotta be a way to do it. need to look at the powerbook energy menu i think.

September 17, 2004 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home