Archives

wtfudge is a lovely weblog that uses blogger to track my thoughts, etc. it is an offshoot of hellaboss.com where mathew hoy does code, content, and creative for all things lovely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

a buddhist, vegetarian, and beta-geek, i build web sites, am an iconographer, write, doodle, and noodle. i like cookies and candy and fruit juice. do you?

Monday, October 04, 2004

someone's in the kitchen

andy, the photoshop guru.

today i was in kitchener having a go at the delicate bits of photoshop (7 in the morning, cs in the afternoon) with mega-guru andy anderson. he's featured in the snap above.

the session was terrific and i wrote on every page in my supplied notebook, mainly small shortcuts to speed up workflow and colour-correcting (well, and much more).

i've taken to using my ipod as a travelguide when i have events to go to like this one. i'll create a new ical event and list out the day's activities as per the prelim schedule supplied before the event. after getting the whole thing in there, it certainly helps me figure out where the room is, when lunch is, who's speaking when, and more. still rocking to HellaPod.

what the fudge are you up to? i haven't heard from you in weeks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Glad to see the seminar went well... I've been thinking of going to one as well, although I'm not sure which I should attend (is one better than others?)...

What was the highlight of the event? Pickup any new techniques?

October 5, 2004 at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home