Archives

wtfudge is a lovely weblog that uses blogger to track my thoughts, etc. it is an offshoot of hellaboss.com where mathew hoy does code, content, and creative for all things lovely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

a buddhist, vegetarian, and beta-geek, i build web sites, am an iconographer, write, doodle, and noodle. i like cookies and candy and fruit juice. do you?

Sunday, October 03, 2004

with a new room comes a new post

today/tonight the niffer and i switched some rooms around in our house, a change we've been wanting to do for a long time now (since we moved in, actually) but couldn't because of poor wiring. with the niffer's dad we corrected that situation this afternoon (and installed a new bathroom faucet). this new room's boss and seems to be working better than the previous zone. we need to get some hella shelves up here, however.

anyone go to the cuban council open house party last night?

kitchener tomorrow. and now, popcorn!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first test blog.
my first test blog
[url=http://tboardu.blog.hr] my first test blog [/url]

March 4, 2010 at 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first test blog.
my first test blog
[url=http://tboardu.blog.hr] my first test blog [/url]

March 7, 2010 at 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phentermine for sale buy phentermine online amazon - phentermine dosage

November 19, 2012 at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home