Archives

wtfudge is a lovely weblog that uses blogger to track my thoughts, etc. it is an offshoot of hellaboss.com where mathew hoy does code, content, and creative for all things lovely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

a buddhist, vegetarian, and beta-geek, i build web sites, am an iconographer, write, doodle, and noodle. i like cookies and candy and fruit juice. do you?

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

on the topic of ritalin

yesterday i took the first pill. after a physical, my doc made me a perscription for it. i've 3 weeks of pills before i have to report to him on what happened and how things are. i'm going to continue with it until the end and see what's what. if nothing good's up i'll talk to him about it and suggest that frank's lady knows of some hot herbal love that i could take.

so far tho, so good. i felt the effects right away. sorta.

it's hard to detect the effects unless you're really paying attention, which, as the pill's effects grew, so did my concentration. i'm going to test it more today, but i was certainly able to remain more focussed on the task at hand yesterday at work. i also lost my appetite yesterday too and ate nothing before bed. i just wasn't hungry. this morning tho, i could eat tofu bugs off the ground i'm so hungry.

frank: i got those logos and they are terrible. but i'll try to work with them. :)

time for some breakfast!

4 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

moy,

hehehe... aren't they! See what you can do... work that moy-magic! ;)

As for the ritalin, I'll ask her today if she can recommend an alternative. Better than popping chemicals man... seriously!

November 17, 2004 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger moy said...

hehe. i gotta ask: what happened to the "i want the logo to be a square!!" thing? :)

thanks again for your help, dawg.

November 17, 2004 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

i've got a friend on ritalin. warning: don't take those babies on an empty stomach, he gets some terrible stomach pain when that happens.

November 17, 2004 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

hehe. i gotta ask: what happened to the "i want the logo to be a square!!" thing? :)Hehehe... Who knows man. Those were my exact thoughts yesterday when I received the "package".

thanks again for your help, dawg.Hey, anytime... The thought of ritalin makes me shudder. I worked as a day camp counsellor years ago, and one of my "campers" was on the drug. It wasn't a nice thing (for both of us -- moreso him). As soon as I find out, I'll let you know. In fact, I'll call her now so she can find out from her mom.

November 17, 2004 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home