Archives

wtfudge is a lovely weblog that uses blogger to track my thoughts, etc. it is an offshoot of hellaboss.com where mathew hoy does code, content, and creative for all things lovely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

a buddhist, vegetarian, and beta-geek, i build web sites, am an iconographer, write, doodle, and noodle. i like cookies and candy and fruit juice. do you?

Thursday, December 23, 2004

wow.

i should mention that the reason i'm not really posting here much is because i am building a cms at HellaBoss where I am planning to release something (sans comments for now) tangible by the end of january. sorry for the lack of posts, but i've been very busy over there getting things ready! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Den said...

Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I like finding all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my Gifts related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest.

October 9, 2005 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.激情

October 31, 2005 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Music Downloads Center said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a music site/blog. It pretty much covers music related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

November 3, 2005 at 2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROW IT YOURSELF!

November 5, 2005 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

If you would like to add some music video html codes to your site I know of this great one music video html codes check it out

November 9, 2005 at 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod

November 17, 2005 at 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home