Archives

wtfudge is a lovely weblog that uses blogger to track my thoughts, etc. it is an offshoot of hellaboss.com where mathew hoy does code, content, and creative for all things lovely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Canada

a buddhist, vegetarian, and beta-geek, i build web sites, am an iconographer, write, doodle, and noodle. i like cookies and candy and fruit juice. do you?

Thursday, January 13, 2005

not an order but an offer

i didn't order iwork last night because i forgot to. believe it or not, i was actually very busy last night. i got some chores done, stripped wallpaper in our parlour for a couple of hours (it's really an annoying and exhausting job - more later), and finished the design for the new HellaBoss web site.

that's right, you heard me - finished.

i'm pretty happy with the way it's turned out up to now. i'll be slicing it up and making it work over the next couple of days. i plan to have something online at HellaBoss.com this weekend (even a shapeless blog rather than here). i will let you know.

so, no iwork. i'm going to order it right now however. good luck tracer getting the jeepers to go for it. you might get him to get a macmini for his peecee too? hehe. if i was packing the cash, everyone i know would get a macmini. shoot, i might even get one! the small box is faster than my emac already! the niffer posted her thoughts on the shuffle at her site.

4 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

I'm so tempted to place the order right now myself... Maybe I'll do just that; a little treat to me from me! :)

Can't wait to see the new HB online... Lookin' good already.

As for the Mac Mini... DROOL!! I want one. badly. so bad. Maybe when we get paid from our next gig.

January 13, 2005 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger moy said...

frank: did you get my mail last night? tee hee.

January 13, 2005 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Frank said...

hey hey!

hehehe... check your inbox! ;) Lookin' good, moy... lookin' good.

You order iWork/iLife yet?

January 13, 2005 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger moy said...

see newest post.

January 13, 2005 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home